Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Thit Kho

Thit Kho
Thit Kho

Thit Kho is my go-to meal when I need to make something fast and have very little ingredients in the fridge. It's a caramelized braised pork and egg dish that just calls for garlic, onion, sugar, and fish sauce. Except I substitute sugar and fish sauce with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and a bit of brown sugar because I get to the end result a lot faster than using a lot of white sugar and caramelizing it.

This dish normally calls for a coconut soda, but I skip that because I don't normally carry coconut soda in my pantry and Thit Knot is the meal I make when I have leftover pork from Goi Cuon.

Hey, look who decided to visit as I was photographing the dish...

Thit Kho

2 comments:

  1. The picture with Hubert in it is so adorable! I want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete