Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Holy Guacamole!

Guac

I made guac for the first time. It was good.  Can you mess up guacamole, though?  I don't think so.

2 avocados
1 roma tomato
1/3 red onion
serrano pepper 
cilantro
lime juice
salt


...and my secret. A tablespoon or more of sour cream to round it all out.

Actually I only added sour cream because I added too much lime the first go and it I needed something to mellow it out and I ran out of avocados. Tastes creamy but still good I'd say.

4 comments:

  1. Yummmmmy! :)
    I have never heard of adding sour cream to guacamole before!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so nice ~~~ gonna try it next time ^^ Thanks for sharing the recipe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you CAN mess up guac. Leave it to me. I once put too much onion in. It was depressing, because I do love guacamole.

    ReplyDelete