Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Sitting, Eating an Omelet

Mushroom and Spinach Omelet

Just a quiet morning here in the apartment eating a spinach and mushroom omelet as I listen to the soft snoring of Hubert. Nothing really happening on this lovely Saturday early morning...

Except my parents are coming to visit in 5 hours (!!!!!) and the apartment is a mess and The Boy is out of town and my brother is running 20 miles right now to prepare for a marathon!! I'm all by myself and I have to clean up this place before they come. Well, Hubert is here, but he is no help.

5 hours. You may think that's a lot of time, but you have no idea how particular my parents are (how particular my mom is).

Granted, the apartment isn't really a mess. To the normal spectator, it is actually very clean and organized. But to someone like my mom, it's a mess. But that's because her house is like a Class 1 Cleanroom.

Oh, and I know you're still waiting on the news from me. And like all big things, they need finalizing and stuff, and it's still in the final stages before I can share it. I feel bad that I've lead you on and made you think I would tell you sooner than I should. And I feel even worse that I keep making it worse. Oh man, it's such good news. So so good. ;)

2 comments:

  1. An Omette sounds super super super good! :)
    I can't wait to hear the news!!! :)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete