Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kiwi and Frost

It's been a busy week. I'm a little behind on orders so I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have new leathers. They are great. Here are 2 of the 10.

Kiwi
White

The Kiwi leather is absolutely marvelous. Remember that Avocado leather I had? Well, similar color (this one has a hint more yellow) and this one has little brown flecks scattered throughout the hide. Looks like kiwi fruit!

And white. Oh white, white, white. I've only had two requests for white since the existence of my shop. I am surprised that women want a white bag. They are brave. And probably very clean and tidy. Unlike me. 

After a year and a half thinking about it, I finally invested in some. I call it Frost.  ::chills::

Both of these are available for custom orders, so if you would like a bag in either of these two colors, send me a message on Etsy!

And the other 8?

Well, I'll give you a hint. Since five of the new pieces arrived, my entire studio smells of patent leather. Yep! You guessed it. Patent leather. Five luscious colors that I will photograph tomorrow. :)

Oh, and the other 3?

Hint: It starts with "crocodile" and ends in "printed leather".

No comments:

Post a Comment