Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mmm, Frosty!

Traveler in Frost White Leather

Well, it has been requested that I have white leather available in my shop for those who are immaculately clean. Your wish has been granted, my friends.

Frost Leather is now available for custom order in all bag designs.  Ready to ship in the Traveler (Listing to come, though if you know you want this, you can message me and I will list it faster. Otherwise, it'll be in the shop by the end of the week)!

In the meantime, I also decided to try out my new remote for my camera. It's great! The only downside is that my lens is a manual focus, so my pictures will probably end up a little blurry until I get a new lens with a motor.  In due time.  At least now I can model more of my bags more often.

And I bet you're wondering about that tee I've got on.  It's from WrenWillow - it's so soft, comfy and the designs are simple and wearable over and over again. I must buy more. And indeed I did. Two more. Pictures coming soon. :)

Okay. I'm avoiding the really important news now. Well, guess what?! I get to tell you TODAY! After lunch. I am getting the final "go" at that time so that I can finally tell you what I've been waiting to tell you!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what the news is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I forever love the clean look! the white is so fresh + just perfect for all seasons ;)

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks Jenny!! The shirt looks so good on you and the bag looks winter white fantastic!! :D

    ReplyDelete