Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I start work Monday!



I've been living out of my suitcase for a past days since we arrived in Pittsburgh. I only brought Hubert, my clothes, and ready to ship bags and some shipping supplies. Everything else is in my POD.

Good news: My POD comes in on Monday the 22nd and I will finally get my computer, sewing machine, leather, fabric, hardware, tools, and tables back so that I can catch up on orders that need to be shipped on the 28th.

Meanwhile, The Boy and I have been staying at his parent's place until our loft is available for move-in on December 4th. Until then, we've been enjoying lots of Indian food and I've been working from my iPhone --which is really difficult.

I can't wait for Monday! All I can think about is work, and being separated from the tools that I need to be productive have made me really antsy and I've found that the best thing to do to keep me preoccupied is to go shopping.

Just kidding! My mom probably just had a heart attack after reading that. I haven't done any shopping. And by any I mean I haven't done a lot. :)

Image: The Boy and I hosted a little wine tasting party with his brother and sister-in-law last night. It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Indian foods sounds great! We'll be happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete