Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello, Pittsburgh!





We're all moved into our new loft and I'm almost unpacked. It has been snowing non-stop since we moved in, so that's keeping me inside and working. Unfortunately, I won't have internet for the next few days, so I'll be checking e-mails on my phone and at my apartment business center if I need to process orders. Please be patient with me! We were planning to have internet yesterday, but then they told us they couldn't find our apartment number on their database (but both of our neighbors are there, what the heck!).

Moreover, I'll give you a short tour of our new place with the few pictures I took with my phone as I was unpacking and setting up:

1: Bucky made it, and so did our little Christmas tree!
2: Exposed brick and Squash colored accent wall make my leather shelf look pretty.
3: Our kitchen and into the bedroom. Those beams in the back are the ceiling to the bedroom - they look awesomely Batman-y. :)

Pros/Cons of living in a loft:
Pro: You can hear everything that's going on in the apartment.
Con: You can hear everything that's going on in the apartment. While The Boy reads in the bedroom, I can't listen to music out loud in the living room (i.e. my studio).

Always learning new things.

More pictures to come when I get internet! :)

6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! And like you'll be getting some headphones. Congrats on the move and can't wait to see what you cook up in your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - looks like I will need to dig through my boxes to find my headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck in pittsburgh! your loft looks mighty spacious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome Jenny! I love it! I hope you're enjoying your new home and the drastic change in weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Happy housewarming :)

    ReplyDelete