Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stuck.

It has been snowing quite a bit here. It's beautiful and serene and I love it. Though it is kind of a bummer if you park outside and fail to scrape off the snow from your car after the first round of snow like I did.

My poor car
Day 1 (Yesterday): Not bad, just a nice layer of snow on my car.

Today, I thought I would borrow the ice scraper from The Boy so I could clean off my car today to go grocery shopping. 

Scraped snow off most of my back windshield. The rest is iced on. Bah.Halfway done wiping off the snow from my car.
Day 2 (Today): The snow plow piled all the snow ONTO the back of my car, reaching all the way to the back windshield. What I get when parking between a car and the driveway to the loading dock. I scraped off most of it, but the rest is a little tough with the dinky scraper I have. I think I had about 6 inches of snow on my car.



At least I'm forced to be really productive and finish all these pending orders faster than I planned. :)

1 comment:

  1. eeeep good luck:) I really would love to live where it snows....but thanks for sharing the downsides:)

    ReplyDelete