Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Very Volatile

Very Volative Clyde Boot

I've been looking for some comfy black boots made of synthetic material that have a good amount of rubber tread on the sole so I can run through the snow and ice in the dog park without slipping.  Really, a pair of stylish rain boots would suffice.

I have a pair of brown boots that that I love - I run in 12" of snow with Hubert and I have no problems with water-logged material, but they have NO treads - which means lots of slipping and sliding when taking Hubert to the park.

These boots just arrived today and are a perfect fit.  I got them 1/2 size smaller because they run a little big.

$35 and free shipping (arrived in 3 days!)?

Couldn't pass this up.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal! These boots look a lot like a pair I own, and love.

    ReplyDelete