Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mini Ruche Model



Finally. Modeled pictures of the Mini Ruche so you can have a proportional reference. Yay!  I don't know why I am so lazy to model my bags. I have to set up the tripod, get my remote, make sure it's somewhat in focus (this picture is actually kind of blurry) and stand on top of my sewing table to get a good picture before the sun goes down.  I should hire a model, but I can never have enough inventory to get an entire photo shoot together (because everything is made to order). Plus, The Boy makes a great guy model and he's free. I should get him to take my pictures for me, but he works during the day and he doesn't like to do business stuff on the weekends unless it deals with flying somewhere to do a vendor event.

Sigh. So much work. I'm tired now.

Did I mention this is a new color? Well, not brand new, but the Mini now comes in another color - Coffee Bean Brown! One of my favorite leathers because its so distressed and awesome.

Likes?

Love,
Jenny

p.s. For those of you who have been bothering me (you know who you are) about seeing the engagement ring, you can see a very blurry picture of it above. <3 :)

2 comments: