Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowy Morning






As I begrudgingly got out of bed this morning, sore from last night's Pilates Mat class, I noticed that it was snowing heavily outside. I let out a big sigh knowing that spring isn't quite as close as I thought, and took Hubert out for his morning walk to the park.  Then I realized it was actually really pretty and I should enjoy the weather while it's snowing.  Or maybe I'm just finding the positive in whatever the weather may be. :)

Since it was so pretty, I took pictures.

Oh! I got a new phone last weekend. I ditched my iPhone and got the Samsung Epic 4G.  It's an early Valentines gift from The Boy - he added me to his Sprint plan.  So cute!  It's kind of exciting that The Boy and I are slowly merging our lives together. It started with an apartment, then a bank account, and now phone plans.  Awwww.

If you're wondering how I feel about the phone, I love it.  It's larger than most of the phones out there now, but its not heavy.  The size doesn't matter to me because I carry a purse, though I often do stash this phone in my backpocket with no problem. The full qwerty keyboard is great and makes replying to emails really easy and efficient - which makes work more efficient for me when I'm not at my computer.  I'm also liking the Android OS... only took me a few hours to get used to it and I'm already experiencing how much better it is compared to iOS.

I won't give an extensive review, but I will leave you with a recommendation to a really neat camera app: Vignette. It gives you a heck of a lot of features and filters to create some stellar photos (exhibit A: see above). ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pictures! The dog looks confused! :)

    ReplyDelete