Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Together for Japan


Today, I was going to post my recipe for chicken noodle soup.  The meal I go to for something comforting. But as I continue to read the news on Japan, I can't feel comfortable until I find a way to help Japan.

The only thing that I can do is to donate money.

I will donate 25% of my sales this weekend (Friday, 18th through Sunday, 20th) to American Red Cross to support their disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami throughout the Pacific.

The Boy will match 100% of what we raise this weekend.

You can also donate directly to Red Cross by texting REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for caring and supporting victims of the multipul disaster in Japan.

    ReplyDelete