Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cherry Blossoms

Spring bloom

I'm really excited for spring in Pittsburgh! And a wardrobe upgrade! :)

In general, I'm excited to live in a place with four distinct seasons. Winter was a bit of a shock for this Texas girl, but I got through it and actually enjoyed having some snow in March. Now that it's spring, cherry blossoms are blooming, trees are getting their leaves back and the temperature is rising. It was 78F today and sunny today. Reminded me of Texas. :)

The Boy and I are having a small backyard wedding with our family this fall (our favorite season) in October.  I can't wait to see all the pretty colors! But first things first. Definitely lovin' the spring thus far.

The photo above is the cherry blossom tree in The Boy's parents' yard. I took it with my phone, but I'll be returning with my nice camera to get some better pictures of Pittsburgh in the spring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment