Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo Diary: Nooks

Music Corner
Music Corner
Air Plant Terrariums
My Sewing Chair

We live in a 790 sqft 1-1 loft, which is quite small if you're used to living in a 1300+ sqft 3-2 apartment in Austin (for less than what we're paying now!).

We've learned to really appreciate the little nooks we can claim our own. Okay, you got me.  I claimed most all of the space in this loft. In my defense, I run a business from it. The Boy does have his drumming corner. All to himself. He also has a reading chair next to his drums which receives lots of light from the window behind it. Besides that....

Oh, I did add a little vintage letter 'N' to spruce it up -- originally for my last name, but it also works for his, too! Convenient, huh?

Also, I added a lamp next to his chair for night reading. That's it. The rest is his.

You can see how I made those air plant terrariums.
And view the rest of my studio (with that comfy chair).

No comments:

Post a Comment