Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Renegade San Francisco



Renegade San Francisco is just two-ish weeks away and I'm working hard to prepare inventory.

I want to bring as much inventory as possible, but I need some help from you. I can't make and take everything with me, so I need to make sure I'm spending my energy making the right things that you want to see!

If you do plan on attending (or not and just want to say hi and fill out this form), please fill out this form. No commitment to buy necessary, but a strong interest is highly preferred.

If you would like for me to hold an item for you, please include your name and email and which day you plan to attend in the last entry. No payment is necessary; I just want to make sure I have the bag available for you to see and feel (and smell) in person. You can decide what you would like to do from there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment