Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

This is 25.

I'm 25 today.

I was going to draw this time line of "How My Life Could Have Been vs. How My Life Is" for this post.  I did not expect to be where I am now at my quarter-century mark. In a positive way, of course. Though "How My Life Could Have Been" would have been pretty cool, it would have been a completely different story.

Well, I did not end up making that time line. Instead, I took pictures of myself. :)


I don't have a lot of photos of myself because I prefer to stay behind the camera. But once in a blue moon, I don't mind taking a shower and putting on some make-up for a little photo shoot.

And that I did.

Here are some equally attractive photos. I'm sure my parents will be pleased to see the poised and mature woman I have turned out to be. :)



I lied.

Here's one that my mom would appreciate since she likes when I look shy and dainty.


p.s. Does my facial expression remind you of this one of Hubert?
p.p.s. The Captain Pug shirt I'm wearing is from Grand Wazoo
p.p.p.s. I really love my leather hi tops.

Happy Birthday to me!

5 comments:

  1. Jenny, you look great! Have fun with the pugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! I hope you're having a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Jenny! :D Love the photos! I'm a blog follower and one-day-to-be customer, hopefully. *still saving up for one of your bags T-T *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jenny - love what you have done here.
    Beautiful and I salute to you woman of 25 years.
    Enjoy the next 25 and the next 25 and the ones after.
    love martina

    ReplyDelete