Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'll go all Bobby Flay on you.

BBQ Weekend

I've been goin' all Bobby Flay lately.

Really. I'll find any reason to grill something. Mostly meat. Then I'll get all territorial about what I cook, like, "Nuh uh, that's my [chicken] leg!" and swallow it whole.

Fortunately, Aparna is vegetarian. She brought over veggie burgers and I grilled them for her. Then I ate one, too.

Last Friday's menu: BBQ Chicken, veggie burgers, grilled peaches, pineapple and corn. I ate the veggie burger before I took a picture of my plate. I had to. I was in mid-fight for it.

It was delicious.

I'm still full.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried grilled beer can chicken?! Rob put one on the grill a few weeks ago and we've already decided to make it a monthly occurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have not tried that! I must, I must.

    ReplyDelete