Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Kit Kats for Breakfast

Ganpati

I've been preparing for Renegade Chicago and getting a head start on new items for the holidays (that you can find in the shop now!). Then, then then. I will be able to shift my focus to wedding decor!!  At least for a few days. :)

Oh gosh. What have I been up to for the past week? 

I've been sewing all day every day, eating snack-size Kit Kats for breakfast, popcorn for lunch, and leftover Indian food from Boy's mom's visit has come in handy for dinner. I nibbled on a carrot here and there. And threw in some orange juice for vitamin C. I'm probably in need of a little diet before the wedding.  

Juuuust a little.

In other news, I finally got to wear one of the outfits Boy's mom gifted me for my birthday last June to  Ganpati with Boy's family last weekend (I love getting clothes for my birthday).  The photo was taken with my phone, and I didn't have time to re-shoot it for a proper outfit post. Because that meant changing out of pajamas and showering, which would obviously disrupt my efficiency in making all these bags...

Good news! I've managed to bribe convince Boy's mom to prepare all our meals for our entire stay in Chicago (they live in Chicago). How did I negotiate such awesomeness? Holding her son hostage. Ah, leverage. Essential in times of need[ing home cooked Indian food].

See you soon, Chicago!

1 comment:

  1. How on earth do you look so great in EVERYTHING you wear?

    ReplyDelete