Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shop Announcement for October!

Hello, Merlot!
Bags in Merlot, in the shop now!

Hi hi friends. I'm busy preparing lots of inventory before my wedding.

Why?

Starting October 1st, only Ready to Ship items will be available in the shop for the duration of the month.

For you, that means September 30th is the last day you can purchase Made to Order items; then the next day, they will all disappear from the shop for a month!

I'd like to spend my October with my future family members flying in from India, preparing for the wedding and also enjoying the wedding. Then enjoy the last week of October as a giddy woman married to my handsome husband (and not my sewing machine).

Please plan ahead because you have NINE (9) DAYS to purchase Made to Order bags!

Thanks in advance for understanding. :)

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment