Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

What He Wore


Bracelet: Riskybeads
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Button down: Nonnie Threads
Jeans & belt: Levi's
Shoes: ALDO

Uh oh. Do I sense a new series coming into play?

Well, kids, let me tell you a little story.

I had to pout for 2.25 days before Boy finally agreed to stand in front of a wall for me to photograph.

It should be noted that the last time Boy modeled one of my bags was sometime in 2009, which is the photo I use for all my promotional items for the shop for mens stuff.  So naturally, I felt like I need to update the look more regularly.




I've contemplated hiring a model for these model photos. It is just way easier because I prefer to stand behind the camera and take photos than model myself or force my fiance to model. But seriously, for 10 minutes of time, this is just more efficient. And free! Ish.

So once Boy agreed to model, I quickly handed him the bag and said, "wear whatever!". While he got dressed, I gathered my camera, tripod and light bounce. I glanced at his outfit as I rushed him out the door and thought, "Oh la la! I'm marrying a hottie hottie with awesome fashion sense!" and immediately knew which location I wanted to shoot.  The building next door! (It cannot get easier than this, people.)

10 minutes later, we're done. Everyone survived. Boy warmed up to the idea of doing once-monthly photo shoots to help me out. And I am giddy giddy to get these pictures posted!


So, I'm pretty happy.

And that means Boy doesn't have to listen to more complaining.

Win-win.

Happy Friday!

Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. He looks so nice from the chin down! oh and the bag looks nice too :P it's always great when we can coax our loved ones into being product models or spokespeople! Great photography Jenny

    ReplyDelete