Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SillyBuddy



You know, when I first started looking into getting a pug, I knew I wanted a little fatty named Hubert. I wanted him to wear a monocle and top hat, and bark with a British accent. He would wear a black bow tie collar and a cummerbund.  He would fetch me a glass of wine on a silver platter on command.



For three years, I just had a fatty Hubert who snorted and snored. All the time. He brings his slobbery rope to me for a game of tug-of-war every once in a while in between long naps. He can do a handful of fun tricks, which are always a crowd pleaser.

But then! I found SillyBuddy and the cutest bow tie collars. And things were lining up for ole Liz Lemon. I mean for me. I quote shows a lot when I speak. Though I try not to when I blog, I can't help it sometimes. It happens.



I didn't get the black bow tie collar, because I was heavily influenced by Boy's preference to get a pop of color, like red.

It makes him look a little less pretentious. :)

p.s. He was pretty tired at the end of this photo shoot.

9 comments:

  1. Jenny, these photos are amazing! Hubert looks so good in red, I think you have made the right choice. Love it, thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get a pug just so i can get him a bow tie. you can quote liz lemon in a blog post anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's adorbs!!
    i've ordered from Sillybuddy before too for my little man!!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, too cute! I also agree that you can quote Liz Lemon whenever you want. My husband and I quote our favorite TV shows and movies pretty regularly in conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog.. oh my gosh your Hubert is adorable.. and I love your purses.. I am going to find a way to get that pink one!

    ReplyDelete