Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wedding Countdown: 3 Days!

Akshay and Advait practicing for the sangeet
Boy (on drums) and his cousin Advait (a music director in Mumbai) practicing for the Sangeet

We're getting so close to wedding day and there's still so much to do!

I wanted to write a quick update in case you were worried about my long absence. If you've been following my Facebook page, you already know I'm still alive and will be updating soon. :)

Wedding festivities start this Friday with the Mehndi and Sangeet. Saturday is the ceremony and reception, and then (!) I'll be able to have some time to update you on all the details (including lots of pictures!).

Talk soon!

Love,
Jenny Soon-To-Be Mrs. Nemlekar

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Have a blast at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the final planning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and I hope your wedding is fabulous!

    PS love hubert lying under the chair in the picture, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, wishing you a wonderful day and every future happiness with the boy.

    ReplyDelete