Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Gift Guide: All That Glitters

I have this obsession with gold (the color, not necessarily the metal).  The glitzy glittery kind.  Around this time of year, all my glittery stuff comes out of the closet!  It only seems appropriate. 

Do you know someone who loves glittery gold?




d. Revamped Gold Star Burst Sweater, $48, Wear the Canvas
e. Gold Sequins Dress, $115, Th3rd Palac3


Hint: you're reading her blog right now!

These are great gifts for the gold glitter obsessed.  Like me.  These are great gifts for me.

My shoe size is 7.  And I wear an xsmall or small.

Thanks!

Love,
Jenny

p.s. These are great glittery DIYs to try this season:


Glitter nails, LoveMaegen
Glitter eyeshadow, beautylish
DIY Sparkly boots, LeFanciulle

p.p.s. A cool gold glitter tutorial for Photoshop from Pugly Pixel.

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the gold nails! Off to check them out.

    ReplyDelete