Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding: Photos (Part I)

The professional photos are here! Yay!

I had to separate it into 2-3...or 3-4 parts because there are lots of them. And I kind of love them all. :)

These are the photos we took before the ceremony. Even though we're not supposed to see one another before the ceremony, I did my own hair and make-up, so who knows what I would have looked like after a 1-hour wedding ceremony with rice chucking, walking, fire burning and crying.

So. Yeah. We took pictures before to assure that I wouldn't look like a hot mess with colored rice stuck in my hair, my bun falling out and my mascara smeared all over my face. Which is kind of what happened, actually. Good planning, right?

Plus it was early morning and slightly gloomy, which makes for really pretty pictures. :)













Also see!
Wedding Part 2
Wedding Part 3
Wedding Details (our budget and how we spent it):

Photos by BellaPictures

9 comments:

  1. Gah! Gorgeous! I love the cupped hands photo. You're right--the light was perfect for these photos. That building (temple?) you are standing in front of is amazing--what a gorgeous setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! we saw each other before the ceremony too, there is no way my nerves would have made it if we hadn't! can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, the building that we're standing infront of is the temple. It's gorgeous, right??

    Jess! I want to see your wedding photos! And you're right, if I didn't see Shay before the wedding, I may have started crying way earlier and it would have been worse for pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh girls... you have me all excited here! the pictures are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! looks like a dream, love the look and feel of everything!
    congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !!!! CONGRATULATION !!! and also fantastic, beautifoul photos !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To say you look radiant would be an understatement! Absolutely beautiful, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete