Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday: Link Love



Chocolate stout brownies sound like the perfect dessert for Super Bowl watching.

I need to find a trunk so I can transform it into a rolling bar!

Forget business cards, try temporary tattoos.

Just planning my dream home.

A very comfortable looking pair of sneakers.

Living in a cloud. Way cool.

I used to teach and practice Ashtanga Yoga. Which type of yoga speaks to you?


Happy Friday!

Love,
Jenny

p.s.  I did my nails the other day and was really inspired by one of the new neon-zippered Foldover Clutches in my shop.  Can you guess which one is my favorite? ;)



Nail colors: Sally Hansen Grass Slipper and American Apparel Office

2 comments:

  1. the neon zippers look awesome and i love your nails, green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete