Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday: My Mom



My mom sent me these pictures (above) of herself at around my age. Those dresses are so cute, right?

I agree. Total cuteness. However, I can't help but be a little offended that she didn't save these outfits so that her future daughter would be able to wear them 30 years later (and blog about it). I mean. C'mon. Seriously?

So. Offended.

But it inspired something new I can share with you on Fridays: Flashbacks.

"What?! I thought you were sharing links on Fridays, Jenny!" you exclaim.

Goodness. She's so fickle.  First she says she'll post outfits on Fridays.  Then link love.  Now flashbacks.  What will she do next?  Maybe she'll alternate links and flashbacks and outfits. Or she'll post links on another day. You never know with her.  So spontaneous.  Keeps you on your toes, she will.

Happy (Flashback) Friday!
Jenny

p.s. Why did she write the last paragraph in third person? She's so weird.

3 comments:

  1. Karen/Small Earth VintageFriday, March 02, 2012

    I love this!  Your mom is adorable, and I love her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend thinks I'm weird when I talk in third person and whisper even if we're the only two at home (which is most of them time).... Lol...

    WHAT?!@ I know... I remember my mom saved a few outfits . . . but we'd loan it to friends that never made it back :( Your mom is a beautiful woman! And gosh, love her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, so elegant. Very inspiring. :)))

    ReplyDelete