Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Introducing: The Archive Bag



You've been asking for a Briefcase-sized bag in a landscape configuration.  Now, I've finally made it just for you.

We've named it The Archive.

And when I say "we", I mean Boy named it, but I designed and made it, so it was quite a collaborative effort, really.

It easily carries school stuff, work stuff, baby stuff, business travel stuff (this counts under work stuff, huh?). Really, it'll carry a lot of your stuff.

The Archive has a doubly reinforced bottom which makes it doubly* resistant to sagging.





Currently available in this luxurious multi-toned Chestnut Brown leather.

Enjoy!

Love,
Jenny & Boy


*I actually haven't performed extensive quantitative testing to conclude that statement. It is really durable, though!

6 comments:

  1.  When am I getting mine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling! i can't stop looking at it. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously.... I just love your bags.  Yet another one for me to covet for a while.  But mark my words, I will be purchasing this sometime this year.  I love it!! LOVE!  IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandi!! So glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6.  When you model one for my shop! :)

    ReplyDelete