Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Shop Update: Photo Studio



I was in need of a consistent light source for photographing my bags, so my brother pointed me to some photography lighting equipment

Actually, let me backtrack a little bit.

My brother pointed me to some photography lighting equipment, then I realized that I was in need of a consistent (and nearby and always available despite working late into the night) light source for photographing my bags.

It's always a delight when solutions present themselves before you even realize you have a problem.

Like when I read Kendi's post about her obsession with colored pants, it was then that I realized my closet was experiencing a severe colored-pant deficiency.

Or when I walked into the grocery store last week and saw the Starbucks sitting there at the entrance (it's always there, but this time, much more obvious than the last), it was that moment I realized my problem was that I hadn't had my morning cup of tall Caramel Frappuccino.

Clearly, this logic is flawless.

Here are a few of the new bags!




1 comment:

  1. Love that Goldmine leather! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete