Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Love



Well, I've been a bit busy with two things lately:

1. I'm massively reorganizing and renovating my studio.  (Photos coming when I'm all done.)

2. I'm trying to figure out the best way to steal my 2-month old nephew from his parents.

Do you think they'll notice if they get a swaddled Hubert instead?

Boy and I have been literally forcing his brother and sister-in-law to go out for date nights and movie outings so we can babysit their son.  He's the cutest thing in the world.  He smiles when you smile.  He gives you puppy eyes when you ignore him.  He says "Hiiiiiiii!" And he has chubby baby legs (my favorite).

I think by the time we're ready for kids, (Like 10-15 years if you're curious.  Just kidding.  Likely 5.) we'll be experts.

At least for the first two months of the baby's life.

In 1-3 hour intervals.

2 comments:

  1. lol that's the best way to have a baby! have them for bursts and then send them home so you can get a full night's rest.
    kidding.
    i love my kids.
    but some days I wish for the days of all night sleep :)
    can't wait to see the studio pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg their son is sooo adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete