Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Coming (Back) Soon: Vintage Mint and Mushroom


Here's what I've been sewing lately.

I should disclose that this is a slightly different version of the Vintage Mint that was in the shop a few years ago.   It's just as gorgeous, I can assure you.  It's soft yet sturdy and has the perfect mix of blue with a hint of green which gives it a vintagey minty feel.  Hence the name.  Extremely limited in quantity (as in, exactly what you see pictured is what's available).

Vintage Mint is available in the Archive, Packet, Baby Ruche, and Mini Ruche.  Once they sell, they're gone forever.  Unless I find something similar down the road.

Mushroom is also really similar to what I've had in the shop a year ago.  It's smooth, sturdy, slightly distressed and has a great earthy brownish gray tone --perfect for wearing all year round!

Mushroom is available in the Archive, Briefcase, and Packet.

You don't have to wait for me to list these to get yours; you can message me for your listing!

I'm taking these to Unique LA, and I'm not sure I'll be able to take them back with me.  Because they will belong to someone else.  And I can't take LA residents with me back to Pittsburgh.  Unless they insist on visiting me.  Then I'll allow it.  But I can't take their bags from them.

Just so you know.

I give you first dibs.  Because I love you.

You're welcome!

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment