Some highlights from our LA trip!
1. Unique LA vendor show - the main reason we came to LA. :)
2. Great bitters selection at Bar Keeper.
3. Yummy burger + house salad at EAT in NOHO before the Conan taping.
4. Sprinkles cupcakes in Beverly Hills -- We got a red velvet, carrot, coconut, and mocha.
5. Thai food at Sanam Luang Cafe -- I got the duck salad.
6. Conan taping -- the best part of the whole trip! The whole experience was a bit surreal. We were in the second row so we got a great view! Conan also surprised us with a star interview that would be shown later because the celebrity couldn't make it at that time. It was awesome. It was Liam Neeson and all of his handsome glory. :)
This is us in the audience. Me, being extremely pale wearing shorts and a tank, next to Boy.
You can see the full episode here.
Well, now that we're back and I've recovered from flying, (I hate flying. I always get sick. I actually get motion sick really easily. Which is why I don't like roller coasters. Or rides. Or anything that sounds fun and moves. I also get nauseous if I watch someone playing an intense first-person video game. Which is why I like playing omni/god-mode games. I used to hate riding in a car. But being in one is kind of inevitable. I think I'm OK on a boat, but that's because I can jump out and swim if I need. Swimming is like second nature to me. After sleeping. Lots of people suggest that we do all sorts of traveling for our vacations. I feel like vacations should be relaxing, not spending most of it recovering from nausea. I prefer to sit on the couch. With a popcorn. And a coke. Unless I'm doing business on my vacation, you can find me on the couch. With a large popcorn. With extra butter. And a coke.) it's back to work catching up on orders, emails, and getting some new stuff in the shop!
Stay tuned for a shop update. :)