Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Bright(er) Bathroom



I'm never short of "I'm not really happy with how it is in its current state" projects.

This past weekend, it was the hallway bathroom.

I dragged Aparna with me to Target and convinced her to update her hallway bathroom, too.

We were actually supposed to get stuff for her baby's nursery but we got side-tracked.   Boy and I ordered a crib for them, so we decided to wait until the crib arrived for a nursery shopping spree.

At least that's what we decided to tell our husbands when we came back with a car trunk full of bathroom stuff.

Ah! Felt like going back-to-school dorm shopping or something. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't take 'before' pictures.  But it was outdated.   My mother-in-law said she last updated it nine years ago.  So.  Yeah.  It needed some refreshing.

Here's what I got:
Shower curtain 
Shower hooks
Rugs
Towels
Clock
Wastebasket

What'll it be next weekend?

You'll have to wait and see.

I like to keep things spontaneous. :)

1 comment:

  1. ooooh love the colors! so bright & cheery :)
    cute pup too :)

    ReplyDelete