Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday: Link Love



It's been a while since I've done some link lovin'.

I know, I've really let my Friday traditions fall by the wayside.

Fashion FridayFlashback FridayLink Love.

Tsk tsk.


Well, here's to some link love from the interwebs:

15 secrets to a great marriage.

Great words of wisdom by Conan O'Brien.

I really need this rinser toothbrush.

Using sour cream in scrambled eggs?  Genius.  (We usually use milk.)

Pretty dresses made from maps!

Calculating a dog's age in years (it's not just multiplying by 7!).

I could really go for a quarter muff right about now.

I'd love to look this cute when I'm pregnant in a bathing suit.  (Also, a DIY tutorial!)

I'm flawed.


Photo: Chipotle Tuna Tartare, Bulgogi, and Lobster Mac & Cheese w/ Truffle Oil from my birthday dinner at Tamari.

No comments:

Post a Comment