Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lover Boy


Photo from 2010 when Boy and his co-workers decided to grow different types of mustaches. Details here.


To my better, more rational half,

I'm glad I made you my manager despite the fact that I don't pay you and I only follow a fraction of the things you tell me to do to make my business successful which is why I'm not as successful as I probably should be because I keep hoarding supplies that eat into my profits and I'm really stubborn but you already knew that when you married me. 

Sincerely,
Your wife

p.s.  I was watching this video about the Marshmallow willpower test, and you're totally the kid that would keep redoing the test to accumulate 6 marshmallows and then give them all to me.  :) 

p.p.s.  I know you're going to say no, but what do you think about a rosey blush pink leather for the shop?  :)

p.p.p.s.  Nevermind, I just bought it.  :( 

4 comments:

  1. Aditya NemlekarFriday, June 01, 2012

    Aw, cute! A very happy birthday to "the boy", better known to me as "the brother"

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my "Friday afternoon is a whole 'nother happy hour" cocktail in hand, I toast to birthdays and the blush pink leather I will soon see in the shop!

    I say good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing the sleeziest pictures you could find ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may help you take some of that rosy blush pink leather off your hands. :-) 

    ReplyDelete