Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Studio Update: Finished Spaces



Remember when I told you I was remodeling my studio?

It's coming along now, so I thought I'd photograph some finished spaces.

The hardware installation station has gotten lots of use so far and I'm really loving the cupped drawer pulls. They really transformed some basic drawers into something a little more vintage-esque.  :)

My photography station is pretty simple.  Table with white paper draped on top (actually, it's the backside of a page from this Stendig calendar) and three lights and diffuser umbrellas.  I just move the table over when my husband or I model a bag. 

I'm still working on the sewing stations, cutting table, office, and the little living space.  It's a mess right now.  Fitting 3 sewing machines, a cutting table, my office stuff, and a couch in a way that allows for effective workflow (and napflow) is posing to be quite the challenge for me right now.

I think it's time to bust out the paper and ruler and start rearranging!

But that's another day.

It's Friday.

Brain break!

1 comment:

  1. i try to understand this pic :)
    so then i will create custom logo design

    ReplyDelete