Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shop Update: New and Last Ones



This beautifully hazy, foggy purple is a new color I'm really loving.  It's very neutral yet adds a subtle pop of color to your wardrobe.  Right now, it's available in the Archive.  I'm making one in the Apprentice and Baby Ruche next!


Have you noticed some LAST ONE bags disappearing from my Etsy shop? (Well, except those pretty Ombre bags are staying there.  I think it matches more with Etsy's love of ombre.) That's because they've moved to my official shop

Keeping up with really limited inventory between two shops has been driving me crazy, so all last ones will now be available only at my official shop.  :)

Driving myself less crazy one step at a time...

Speaking of crazy, I spent my Labor Day weekend working from morning until night each day with a few breaks for food and shopping with Shay. 

I'm pretty sure I need to prepare for Renegade Chicago a lot earlier next year.  

Is what I say to myself every year.

1 comment: