Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday: Flashback + Link Love



My parents bought a brand new sports car, recently.  Come to think of it, my parents had pretty rad cars in their twenties.  (My mom's pictured above.)

Then I asked Shay what cool things we could tell our children about our twenties.  Like, "Hey kid, did you know Mom used to drive a Jetta wagon? She could fit so much merchandise in that trunk for vendor events!"

We should probably start documenting so our kids will think we're really badass 30 years from now.

In the meantime, let's look at some cool links from around the interwebs!


Success is random, so court serendipity.

Get your Hipster Starter Kit now!

Design tip: Never use black.

Plastic bottle great for separating egg yolk.

Wonderful things happen...

A documentary about injured elephants and the woman who helps them.

Man rides a teeny tiny bike.

Cynical tea bags.

Love these pet portraits!

Do you know your states?

Anatomical cocktails perfect for a Halloween party.

20 common grammar mistakes.

Pretty pictures with pencil shavings.

A machine that can create anything!

How corks are made, so cool!


Happy Friday!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Karen/Small Earth VintageFriday, October 12, 2012

    Awesome photo! My parents had a VW bug when I was little...I think that's pretty cool.


    I'm sure your kids will be very impressed by you, Jenny. (Once they've passed through the teenage years, that is!)

    ReplyDelete