Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Guess who's back!

Yep.  This little guy who was quite the popular seller last year.  :)

And while I'm talking about comebacks, the Foldover Clutch has been returned to the shop, too!

Lots to celebrate, I know.

In the coming weeks, I will be stocking up on inventory to prepare for the holiday rush.  If you're looking for a bag in a particular color, keep an eye out on my shop for it (or message me for it!).

I'm trying to have as much ready to ship inventory as possible. 

In the meantime, most bags are made to order, so remember to place your orders for December 25th delivery by these dates:

US (Domestic): Dec 5
International & Military: Nov 26

The holidays are just around the corner and I can't help but be giddy with delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment