Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!



How has the holiday season been for you thus far?  Mine, quite busy.   (Hence my long absence from the blog).   But if you've been following me on Facebook and/or Instagram, you have already seen lots of updates on what's coming to the shop, what I'm working on, and what I'm eating at the time.  All fascinating things.

If you're not following me there, I just have one thing to say to you that my dad says to me all the time when I'm hesitant about trying new things.

"You don't know what you're missing."

I'll keep this post short and sweet because I still have a few long days of sewing and working ahead, and I'd like to save my strength.  But you know what they say about the holidays!

Work hard now.




Because at the end of it, you'll be dog tired.

That's not really a saying.  But I'm full of inspirational wisdom, so you're welcome to quote me.  :)

Happy holidays, my friends!

Love,
Jenny & Shay (& Hubert)

p.s. Hubert's hat is from Sweethoots on Etsy. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hubert... You are too cute. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen/Small Earth VintageFriday, December 21, 2012

    happy holidays! You should sell a Hubert calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea. Now to get more costumes.... :)

    ReplyDelete