Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review: 2012



What a year.

First, I must say THANK YOU.

I would not be here, doing exactly what I love to do, if it wasn't for your love and support.   Because of you, I am able to wake up every morning and do my favorite thing in the world --to make, create, and share my experience with you.

I have so many stories to tell you.   They're all stories from you.  Some have helped me through the tough times in running a business.  Some have made me cry (laughing).  Some have made me second guess my business strategy.  But all have made me realize that I do what I do because I love hearing from you.  :)

Before we get to those stories, let's take a look back at what we've done in 2012:

Two book features this year! One on designing handbags and one on product photography.

We launched the Excessory Club, the Jenny N. Design rewards program.

Introduced the Archive Bag, which has become a top seller!  (Hooray!)

Went to LA for a vendor event and saw Conan!

Turned 26 and realized it wasn't so bad, afterall.  We also redefined "Baby Bag".

Met the most pugs we've ever met.  Hubert ended up being the weird hyperactive one.

Introduced the Apprentice Bag.

Launched the official website!

Went to Chicago for our favorite vendor event, Renegade.  Saw so many more people wearing my bags!

Celebrated our one year anniversary,  came so quickly!

Decorated the home for the holidays and spent time with family (while I worked through the holidays, which was fine because you were so nice to me during that time).

To celebrate the New Year, Shay and I are going out to our favorite restaurant for some hors d'oeuvres and a champagne toast at midnight.

If you're celebrating at home, might we suggest two cocktails to add to your festivities:  Gentleman's Martini and Mexican Martini.

Have a wonderful New Year, my friends!!  :)

Cheers to 2013!

Love,
Jenny, Shay and Hubert

p.s. This post got way too long, so I'll be sharing those stories I promised next year.  Over the course of a few blog posts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment