Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Pop Collection



I cannot even describe my excitement for spring.  It has been gloomy and snowing for what feels like an eternity in Pittsburgh, and I'm ready for the snow to melt, the flowers to bloom, and to go out on long walks with Hubert again.  We've been in serious hibernation mode in the meantime.

To get through these winter blues, I've created a limited edition Spring Pop collection with the Archive bags.  They are perfect for spring, but can be worn all year long.

Ready to ship for your spring break vacation to a sunny somewhere!

Check out the collection here.

Enjoy!

Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hi from Zagreb, Croatia! Your blog is so inspirative! Although my days are full of handcrafting and bags, I enjoy reading about your work. :)

    ReplyDelete