Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Introducing: The Clutch



If you've been following me on Facebook, you'll know I've been working on a new little bag for my shop (and how much work is involved in designing a new bag).

Well, the new Clutch is finally here! :)



I've made quite a few versions of the Clutch over the years, and this design is by far my favorite.  She embodies all of the qualities I've always wanted in a bag that I can wear for any occasion, and she's inherited all the best attributes from all of my bag styles.

She's the perfect size for essentials.  This bag seamlessly goes from casual to dressy.  Adjustable and removable straps allow you to wear her short, long, crossbody or remove the straps for a date night.  A zippered pocket on the back allows for secure yet easy access to items like a phone, keys, or cash.

Inside you'll find two pockets, one zippered pocket and one open pocket. 

The Clutch has a reinforced bottom with metal feet to protect the bag bottom.  A secure metal bolt snap closure ensures your items inside are safe.



She comes in four brand new colors: Boysenberry Magenta, Ultramarine Green, Apricot Orange, and Moroccan Teal.  Also available in most of the leather colors you see in my shop, just message me for a custom order!

Enjoy!!

Love,
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! Now I need bright pink color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. my fave is the emerald one! amazing color! :)

    ReplyDelete