Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pug Luau 2013



We did our yearly tradition (we've only gone one other time, but it will be a tradition) of attending the Pittsburgh Pug Luau Fundraiser this weekend.

In true Jenny fashion, I took a billion pictures:













You can see the rest of the photos on my Flickr.

Happy Monday!

Jenny

p.s. Hubert's bow tie is from SillyBuddy (it was a hit).  He wore a red plaid version last year.  Next year, I think I'll go for a summery festive one.  Like this one!

 p.p.s. What Hubert looked like all dressed before promptly jumping in the water when we arrived to the Luau.   So handsome, right?

2 comments:

  1. I just love these...especially the one of Hubert passing under the belly of the taller dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is super cute! It's not Hubert, but it's hard to tell at these Pug Meetups where Hubert is. :)

      Delete