Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

New Website, New Features


Backpack in Dark Gray Canvas with Chestnut Brown Trim

This is the most popular canvas Backpack color combination that has sold in my shop to date.  You've never seen this bag offered in my shop.   How is this so?!

My customers love being involved in the design process of a bag.  Over the years, I've experienced the most positive feedback from a customer when she has been through the back and forth of deciding between colors and swatches and then finally making her decision to customize her bag to reflect her personality and mood through custom colors.

Not every customer knew I offered these kinds of customizations, so now I'm making it front and center on my new website!  I spent a few weeks developing my new website and added a Custom Collection where you can see what colors are available for customizing your Jenny N. bag.  Customize the canvas, leather, and hardware color.  And for some bag styles, you'll notice a Monogram option, too!

I know, I know, too much good at once.  




My Classic Collection, my top-selling bags, consists of bags that are in stock and ready to ship within 3-5 business days!  These are discounted compared to the Custom Collection!  Every once in a while, I'll make a bag in a cute color that won't always be a staple in the Classic Collection, but will have that discounted price because its ready to ship. After it sells, it'll be back in the Custom Collection.  So grab those when you catch them --they won't be there for long!

What else, what else? 

Faster turnaround times.  Because I'll be focusing on stocking up on my Classics, you'll be able to procrastinate on the gifting a little bit (unlike the 2-week turnaround you experienced before for these bags).

$10 Flat Rate Shipping for US orders over $100.  Orders under $100 ship for $6, and everything over that is a flat rate of $10.

Ruche, reverted back to her original style with a zippered top! Omg!

She's cray cray, you may be thinking.  I'm too excited about the sunny weather.  Pittsburgh can do that to you.  But I sort of can't help it...

....is what I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment