Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Holiday Order Deadlines!

It's that time of year again, my friends!  It's time to stalk the Pinterest boards of your loved ones, or simply click on that link your significant other not-so-subtly sent you of the bag she wants for Christmas.  Don't laugh; I have evidence(s) of this.

Here's a breakdown of when orders need to be placed in time for Christmas delivery.  I highly recommend placing your orders before these deadlines to accommodate any delays that may occur (i.e. crazy weather that may delay USPS shipments).

Orders must be placed by 11:59pm EST on the following dates in order to be guaranteed for delivery by Christmas.

International 
Domestic 
Orders placed after these dates will not be guaranteed for Christmas delivery!  No exceptions!

I do not offer rush processing because rushing my process could lead to mistakes in my construction, which can hinder my ability to fulfill orders on time (especially during a very busy time when I cannot afford to make mistakes).  Don't be the person who ruins Christmas for everyone -- order your bag on time! :) :)

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment