Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Customize Your Bag


Have you seen my Instagram feed lately?  Custom orders have become a huge part of my daily process.  And I have NO complaints, as they're so much fun to make!

As I found out from the excitement that came out of my booth at Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago, customers want to pick and choose the color of the their leather, thread, zippers, hardware and lining, and I'm more than happy to photograph all the coolest custom orders shipping out of my shop!



The most popular upgrade has been the luggage sleeve that can be added to the back of the Archive (and other larger bags in the shop).  So convenient for airport aficionados!


Do you want a customized bag?  I've updated my Custom Bag section to include all of the customizations you can add to your bag.  For each bag, you can choose the leather/canvas exterior color, accent color (optional), trim color, hardware color, and lining color.  For most bags, you can add a monogram, upgrade the closure type, and add other upgrades like the luggage sleeve or credit card slip pockets.



If you're feeling overwhelmed, I'm just an email away!  Message me and I'm here to walk you through the process and brainstorm the best combinations that will suit your wardrobe and daily needs.

Enjoy!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment