Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Introducing: Archive Micro



Today, I'm so excited to introduce the Archive Micro, a brand new bag silhouette in the shop!

One of my highest priorities in running my own shop is incorporating customer (and potential customer) feedback into my business at every opportunity. I copy everything you tell me either in-person during vendor events, feedback left in my shop post-purchase, or email to me, into a large spreadsheet, grouping similar ones so that I know what is most important to you. I take each piece of feedback into consideration for improving all aspects of my business from my customer service, quality of construction, quality/types/colors of materials, and what styles and silhouettes you would like for me to add or remove from my collection. Your opinion is incredibly valuable to me, and it is why I am able to do what I do every day!

Thank you for taking the time to tell me how you feel! :)



The Archive Micro arose from a long list of requests for a mini Archive Mini/shorter Packet. As a fan of matryoshka dolls, I was so excited to create a bag even smaller than the Archive Mini. Thus, the Archive Micro was born!



This little bag has easily become one of my favorites, even surpassing the Bucket, which has been my go-to for the past year. It fits my sketchpad, pens, checkbook-sized wallet in the main compartment with my keys clipped to the bolt snap inside with room to spare for my husband's phone, keys, and wallet (because somehow his essentials don't fit in his skinny jeans...conveniently only during the times we go out together).

My phone (Samsung Galaxy Mega 2, larger than the iPhone 6 Plus!) and chapstick fit in the exterior back zippered pocket. Business cards and sunglasses are housed in the interior slip pocket. Feminine products hide easily in the interior zippered pocket. I have plenty of room for extra items in the front button snap pocket! It's a great little bag with the perfect amount of compartments!



The Classic Archive Micro is available in Crimson Berry and Chestnut.



Of course, you may customize the Custom Archive Micro in any of the colors I offer in my shop to reflect your personal style! For a limited time, the Custom Micro and Classic Micro are priced the same -- after sales pick up, the price will increase, so get yours early!

What do you think? Let me know your thoughts!

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment