Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

-


A few weeks ago, I read an article about the sleep quality benefits when giving up coffee and alcohol, then determinedly told my husband I was going to try it for a year. "Why?" he replied, "You only have 1 coffee/day, and maybe 1 drink/week" then assured I shouldn't worry about that. I agreed. Well, I just discovered @monin_usa Salted Caramel Syrup, and have subsequently doubled my daily coffee consumption since (it tastes so good!). Interestingly, my sleep quality has improved. Conclusion? Coffee and/or caramel cured me. Side note: Have you seen this cowhide coaster DIY tutorial from @beautifulpaper? I've been using up my leather remnants to make these non-stop. I probably should sell my remnants so I can stop this awesome madness... Find the tutorial here: http://ift.tt/1Cek6bj #jennyndiy #coffee #diy #cowhide #coaster #instablog

No comments:

Post a Comment